We are now accepting applications for admission! More Info
Thank you for your interest in becoming a resident of the Delaware Veterans home. The application materials including a checklist to assist in gathering documentation required to complete an admission request are linked below. In order to be considered for residency to the Delaware Veterans Home, an applicant must meet each of the three minimum requirements listed below:
• Honorable discharge from active service (peacetime or wartime) with a minimum of 180 days of service.
• Any national Guard Service or Reservist who is eligible for retirement pay at the age of 60
• National Guard overseas with active service minimum of 180 days
• Reservist with a minimum of 181 days active service
• Must have resided in State of Delaware for the previous year more prior to the application
• There must be a medically determined need for a skilled nursing level of care
Please ensure that all supporting documents are included with your application submission in order to prevent a delay in the processing of your request.
Click on each of the links below to download the files to your computer. After completing the information in the forms, please email them to DOSDVH_admissions@delaware.gov